It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
Taron Egerton
KREDITAS :
iaq
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Taron Egerton
I know I'm not a winner,
I'd be winning with you

It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty31st Kovas 2016, 01:42

It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Tumblr_o02lb24J3f1uq38ibo8_250 It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Tumblr_o02lb24J3f1uq38ibo2_250 It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Tumblr_o02lb24J3f1uq38ibo9_250 It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Tumblr_o37byzZO2s1r15prdo2_250
sesuo | Margot Elise Robbie
pusbrolis | Andrés Ceballos Sanchez
stay with me | Dianna Elise Agron
simpatija | Luisana Loreley Lopilato
bromance | Edward Thomas Hardy

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Taron Egerton, 30th Balandis 2016, 17:16. Redaguota 6 kartus(ų)
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://iamquirked.flavors.me
Margot Elise Robbie
KREDITAS :
lafaverte &champagnemami
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Margot Elise Robbie
i'm a wanderess, i'm a one night stand, don't belong to no city, don't belong to no man

It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty31st Kovas 2016, 14:22

kuo priimsi? It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds 1583540166
Atgal į viršų Go down
Taron Egerton
KREDITAS :
iaq
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Taron Egerton
I know I'm not a winner,
I'd be winning with you

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty31st Kovas 2016, 21:49

iš ko norėsi? It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds 1583540166
Atgal į viršų Go down
Margot Elise Robbie
KREDITAS :
lafaverte &champagnemami
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Margot Elise Robbie
i'm a wanderess, i'm a one night stand, don't belong to no city, don't belong to no man

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty9th Balandis 2016, 14:04

net nežinau, galim ką nors iš gerų draugų imt, nes margot tokių trūksta, arba kažką net iš giminių :D
Atgal į viršų Go down
Taron Egerton
KREDITAS :
iaq
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Taron Egerton
I know I'm not a winner,
I'd be winning with you

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty12th Balandis 2016, 01:23

iš tikrųjų galim gimines imti, Taronui praverstų turėt kažką iš tos srities Artistre :DD imam brolį ir seserį, pusiau brolį ir seserį, pusbrolį ir pusseserę ar kažką tolimiau? :D
Atgal į viršų Go down
Margot Elise Robbie
KREDITAS :
lafaverte &champagnemami
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Margot Elise Robbie

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty12th Balandis 2016, 14:11

aš irgi pamąsčiau, kad smagu būtų giminę praplatint truputį :DD galim imt brolį ir seserį arba pusiau brolį ir seserį, kuris tau labiau tinka :DD tuomet dar prisirašysi andresą kaip pusbrolį :D
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luisana Loreley Lopilato
KREDITAS :
lithuaniangurl
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Luisana Loreley Lopilato
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty12th Balandis 2016, 17:13

o jis apsidžiaugs, gavęs daugiau giminių, nes nei tėvo nebeturi, nei motinos.... :(((
Atgal į viršų Go down
Taron Egerton
KREDITAS :
iaq
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Taron Egerton
I know I'm not a winner,
I'd be winning with you

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty12th Balandis 2016, 22:35

tai tada imam brolį ir seserį, kam čia dar smulkintis :DD
Atgal į viršų Go down
Margot Elise Robbie
KREDITAS :
lafaverte &champagnemami
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Margot Elise Robbie

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty13th Balandis 2016, 13:50

super, imam It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds 1583540166
Atgal į viršų Go down
Jelena Noura Hadid
VARDAS :
M
KREDITAS :
westcoast; champagnemami
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Jelena Noura Hadid
I'm fucking insane but my intentions are gold and my heart is pure

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty23rd Balandis 2016, 23:57

kuooooo It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds 3240015677 It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds 391959629
Atgal į viršų Go down
Taron Egerton
KREDITAS :
iaq
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Taron Egerton
I know I'm not a winner,
I'd be winning with you

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty24th Balandis 2016, 01:48

iš ko norėsi? It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds 1583540166
Atgal į viršų Go down
Jelena Noura Hadid
VARDAS :
M
KREDITAS :
westcoast; champagnemami
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Jelena Noura Hadid

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty24th Balandis 2016, 13:14

is meiliuuu aisku It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds 1583540166
Atgal į viršų Go down
Taron Egerton
KREDITAS :
iaq
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Taron Egerton
I know I'm not a winner,
I'd be winning with you

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty24th Balandis 2016, 20:47

iš meilių kebloka, nes jis somewhat taken, bet yolo, galim iš drama llama srities daryt kažką :DDD one night stand/draugai, kurie gal ir jaučia viens kitam kažką stipriau, o bendri pažįstami irgi shippina/ex/sena antipatija, kurios erzinimas jau kuris laikas nebėra piktų kėslų vedamas? nežinau, nesigalvoja man :D
Atgal į viršų Go down
Jelena Noura Hadid
VARDAS :
M
KREDITAS :
westcoast; champagnemami
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Jelena Noura Hadid

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty26th Balandis 2016, 18:21

patinka man tas, kad one night stand bet kažkas daugiau vystosi It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds 962380197 imam ir darom It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds 4202180646
Atgal į viršų Go down
Taron Egerton
KREDITAS :
iaq
REPUTACIJA :
VEIKĖJO AMŽIUS :
Taron Egerton
I know I'm not a winner,
I'd be winning with you

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty26th Balandis 2016, 23:55

ok, sutarta It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds 1215619774
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds   It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds Empty

Atgal į viršų Go down

It's your air, your light and your food, it's been the filler of all your wounds

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
 :: Šeimos-